Solarize Northwest has helped grow the residential solar market in Washington and Oregon since launching in 2011, with over 800 installations and counting.
As a Solarize installer partner, you will:
- Get access to educated and motivated leads in a targeted location
- Grow your business and improve back office processes through partnerships
- Contribute to a community effort through education, community building, and a community award of your choosing
The Installer Role
Solarize installers are expected to:
- Provide standard, transparent pricing for the most common residential installations
- Support outreach efforts, such as printing additional collateral, attending community events, or sharing through your existing online channels
- Participate in educational workshops, including presenting alongside the campaign manager and community volunteers
- Follow up with large batches of leads (30-100) within 48 hours of receiving them
- Provide excellent customer service throughout the campaign and beyond
The Selection Process
Solarize installer partners are selected through a community-led competitive process. Generally, the selection process consists of three steps:
- The Community Coalition will issue a Request for Proposals, and interested installers will submit proposals in approximately 4 weeks.
- The Coalition will invite top scoring proposers to interview.
- The Coalition will make a final decision after all interviews are complete and notify all installers of the decision.
Spark Northwest may coordinate the process and provide technical advice, but is a non-voting member of the selection team.